This class is for puppies 8 weeks to 6 months of age. The class is not formal obedience training. We will teach you how to train your puppy to be a good companion and a well-mannered family pet.
2022 Class Schedule
- 6 week class
- Class sessions: 50 minutes
- Class Fee: $150
Tues, Jan 18 - 9 AM - CANCELLED
Tues, Jan 18 - 10 AM - FULL
Tues, Jan 18 - 6 PM
Tues, Jan 18 - 7 PM
Mon, Jan 24 - 9 AM
Mon, Jan 24 - 6:30 PM - FULL
Tues, Mar 15 - 9 AM - CANCELLED
Tues, Mar 15 - 10 AM - CANCELLED
Mon, Mar 21 - 9 AM
Mon, Mar 21 - 6 PM
Mon, Mar 21 - 7 PM
Tues, Apr 26 - 10 AM - CANCELLED
Tues, Apr 26 - 6 PM
Mon, May 9 - 6 PM - FULL
Tues, June 7 - 10 AM
Tues, July 26 - 10 AM
- To preregister for classes, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- At the first session please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class time you registered for.
- Bring your puppy, a buckle collar, leash (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES).
- Bring soft treats and a favorite toy.
- BRING COPIES of current vaccinations, rabies certificate (if the vaccine has been administered/or waiver) and a negative stool check.
NEW STATE LAW - VACCINATION RECORD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL DOGS TAKING CLASSES.
As of January 1, 2020, the State of Iowa is now requiring that we keep copies of both the rabies certificate and DAPPV vaccination records on file for dogs taking classes in the building. Bring copies that we can keep. You will also need to bring new copies every time you start a new session. (Previously we did not keep your copies.)
ALSO NEW - ALL DOGS OVER THE AGE OF 12 WEEKS MUST HAVE A RABIES VACCINATION AND CERTIFICATE.
However, you can download a waiver to take to your veterinarian for signature to waive the vaccination for your dog. (Previously the age requirement was 6 months.)
THIS IS A NEW STATE LAW THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW.